AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
kjypls
kjypls
@kjypls
Free
Joined: April 4, 2015 3:00 am
Last seen: September 15, 2026 4:46 pm
Topics: 25 / Replies: 287
Reply
RE: Before noon on Monday or after noon on Friday

Friday afternoons starting at about 11:00AM

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor/Surveyor + battery re-cell

@norman-oklahoma as of today, that is the plan. I am happy to know it still can be sourced new if need be.

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor/Surveyor + battery re-cell

Wow, that is it; 14849. Thank you for the help.

5 months ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1800
Reply
Reply
RE: STAR*NET - Step by Step Guide

What a great video. Thank you.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

Some more of my $.02: Wow, you have a 14 month old; congrats! I have a 2.5 year old so it wasn't all that long ago when I was in your shoes. If y...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Career crossroads

It seems that the potential for career growth and your family goals fit nicely together. That's the route I'd be pursuing.

2 years ago
Reply
2 years ago
Reply
RE: Starnet license type?

I recently got a quote for the Pro version; A floating license was about $1500 more than the USB stick option.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Property boundaries location with 100-year survey plan

Ok, so you found it and then removed it? Cool.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing the centerline of a 111 year old highway

Thanks for the thoughts. Perhaps I am overthinking this....I know none of us were there, but why not use even numbers for curve radius' if that was th...

2 years ago
Topic
Reply
2 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Curve-101

@bill93 Do you happen to have a current link to your CurvCalc? Sorry to dig this old thread up 🙂

2 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 530
Reply
Page 1 / 16