AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreement

Despite the original heading of "Boundary Line Agreement" on the post, the text in the description of the situation does not lead me to think there is...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Line Agreement

Why not do a plat and description for the portion of property between the existing fence and the line you have determined? Might require setting a co...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ohio Mortgage "Survey"

Let's get one thing straight about these . . . "things".Wow. Work only from the subject deed as provided by the person 'ordering' the inspection. Do...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

Selling illegally not allowedThat response reads as if a call to a senior line means that the junior line "IS, EQUALS, [IS] THE SAME AS" the senior li...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Things to say to clients, who wish to tell you how to survey

"Thanks, that is useful to know.""Can you tell me anything else about the property?""Have you ever seen an iron axle driven into the ground near that ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ohio Mortgage "Survey"

Let's get one thing straight about these . . . "things".Are there any standards for these in Ohio?In Kentucky, they are a "Mortgage Inspection" (No us...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Paducah Kentuck Blog- With Pictures

Deral and JoshI've got a chapter member working on a location in Paducah for the April meeting. This year we are going to move around the chapter are...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Data Base ideas for surveys

Here are a few ideas:1. Very simple - type everything into a ascii file as blocks of data. You could search using the "Find" in most any word processo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: back-dating a plan

> I'm not all that comfortable with the idea. That seems like enough to go on. Anytime you are uncomfortable about something, that is usually a g...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Unpublished Appellate Opinions

gray area for a reason> A person takes on learning about something (almost like a hobby) and you would think the world is falling down when a few p...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Use of a rod

Great post. Thanks. I just sent in my info for ordering a copy.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Use of a rod

I look forward to some of the information coming from those with more historical knowledge.I was just recently looking up when the Gunter's chain came...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Do You Consider Surveying An Affordable Degree ?

Generally speaking, I would say - Yes, Surveying is an affordable degree option.I expect that many degrees are 'affordable' options, provided the stud...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Approriate Pay

> I manage a few crews and a couple of office personnel. I am in charge of all surveying that isn't related to construction, such as layout and CE...

14 years ago
Page 55 / 82