AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: More nonsense pretending to know about our industry

If you look at many other professions (attorney, architect, etc...) you see a similar pattern.?ÿ As has already been said, from the low range values r...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

I'm reading this as you and "D" read and discussed between yourselves the email. Did you have a discussion with the email originator??ÿ This seems li...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Icons suddenly go B/W

@lanceboyle93101 You could try using the command window and type - _tbconfig That's the command that the pull down menu uses.?ÿ Just in case its hidi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Icons suddenly go B/W

@lanceboyle93101 Not sure we're on the same page.?ÿ Just in case, I'll rephrase. Click on the settings pull down menu (very top left corner of your p...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Icons suddenly go B/W

Try- ?ÿ Settings ?ÿ Toolbar Setup ?ÿ Check "Color Buttons" at the bottom.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The ambiguity of Carlson's (SurvPC/CE) website (and partner websites) is proving to be a little frustrating

I've always found their website to be reasonably easy to navigate and find info that I needed. Link to the full Surv PC manual:?ÿ That should tell ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Statistics on professional licensure in Kansas in recent times

Doing some quick figuring with the spreadsheet of current licensees.?ÿ I've excluded inactive, retired, etc.?ÿ So only current licenses are provided b...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

@holy-cow From Mike Brady to Ted Mosby, TV portrays the architect frequently.?ÿ Kids watch TV and decide they are going to be an architect.?ÿ We just ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

So many good points have already been made in this post. There are potential surveyors and survey techs out there.?ÿ As has been mentioned, it is jus...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "Oh, I had no idea it would cost that much"

@flga-2-2?ÿ (7)ƒ?ŸUpon the payment of any amount from the Real Estate Recovery Fund in settlement of a claim in satisfaction of a judgment against a ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "Oh, I had no idea it would cost that much"

Sometimes the preconception comes from what they paid the last time they had a survey done (40 or 50 years ago). Sometimes it comes from the rates th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "Oh, I had no idea it would cost that much"

I have known a couple of instances where realtors have been in some hot water with potential lawsuits because they messed up something either in the p...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "Oh, I had no idea it would cost that much"

@bill93 It should also be remembered that the 6-7% is only that amount if the realtor is the broker, listing agent, and selling agent.?ÿ Other wise it...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hammer drill run time

I've not tried it myself, because almost all of my work is in areas where the monuments are offset from the pavement.?ÿ But, once I had to get to a mo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying not a profession?

@bstrand I agree with your premise that such a suggested solution would not work well, but twice in this conversation the pay for professors has been ...

4 years ago
Page 34 / 82