AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: Is This R/W and Easement or Conveyance in Fee

I could see it being argued either way.?ÿ One interpretation is as you have outlined already. Another would be the particular placement of the comma ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjustment busted traverse. Help

@ricklife I was checking how each set of distances compared.?ÿ I made a mistake, so ignore what I had typed. From the appearance of it, your distance...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Law Cases

@tom-bushelman Time flies when you are way too busy, Tom.?ÿ I had to look it up to make sure, but that book is already 13 years old. It has been very...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjustment busted traverse. Help

With OleManRiver's suggestion about prisms, I just ran each traverse with no adjustments.?ÿ Besides the fairly sizable (my opinion) angle differences ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjustment busted traverse. Help

@ricklife Just a quick look (hopefully did the subtractions close in my head) at the angles from the first posting and this posting shows differences ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjustment busted traverse. Help

When you get it wrapped up, I would be curious to know how it worked out.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you look for in a resume? What are your thoughts on this as Surveyors, Survey Mangers or ones in hiring positions?

Sort of tacking on with Dave Lindell's suggestions - Don't ignore formatting.?ÿ If the formatting is not neat and orderly, I am likely to pass quickl...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Plans in Color

@leegreen I recently posted about putting together a map design and layout CPD course for our local chapter.?ÿ That is one of the items discussed.?ÿ I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjustment busted traverse. Help

This is not to question the least squares or Dave and Norman's solution, but I still have a much more basic concern about your data.?ÿ If you are stil...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjustment busted traverse. Help

Making 476 and 483 match 400 and 401 then working backwards to a different calculated position for 432. It seems like it would be an odd coincidence ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1131
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

Well, its a heck of a lot more difficult when people decide there is no point to attempting to communicate.?ÿ Again, not pointing fingers because on s...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjustment busted traverse. Help

Set up at 405 bs 404 it looks like there are some issues. Line 262 shows an angular error of 8 minutes 56 seconds on a check shot Line 276 then show...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

I know you have been around surveyors.?ÿ I think there is some saying about pots and kettles that would apply here.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

That may seem like the simple answer, but surprisingly it is the most difficult for many people.?ÿ When there is the potential for a confrontational d...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

I can appreciate the idea that you didn't feel like you could address that person about the matter, not agree with, but appreciate.?ÿ But, just as you...

4 years ago
Page 33 / 82