Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 27, 2026 10:54 am
@absurveyor18548 you use tablet or tsc7?
ALL ebay is full of scams!
I would never trust my own capabilities to repair a total station! Go for calibration to have and a certificate also.
Ι would like to buy a sokia gyro if anyone knows a company…
I wonder why Trimble has not release a similar solution to the Ap20 that wants ts13 with total set up 40k too expensive. αHidden routine in Trimble ...
Where you located to have a deal hand by hand.
@norman-oklahoma now I am a trimble user with robotic setup, curious why Trimble missed that train…
@john-putnam yeah it’s a 40k setup…
@lurker Thanks Lukas but for some reason I can not downloaded. Can you send it somehow?
If its activated can Trimble track it?
If anyone has civil3d let me know or sent me any offer.
Anyone with civil3d that go for retirement and don’t need it?
Thats an old post , nowdays what software did you use for bare earth from lidar drone data? Terrascan seems to the first for clasiffication of that ...