AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Leica snll121 carier dimensions

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
1,454 Views
johnymal
(@johnymal)
Posts: 323
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

As the title says where can I find dimensions like the exact height from tribrach.


 
Posted : January 22, 2026 11:24 am
lurker
(@lurker)
Posts: 1172
Member Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Perhaps you can find your answer here in the attached pdf.

 


 
Posted : January 22, 2026 12:12 pm
johnymal
(@johnymal)
Posts: 323
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

@lurker  Thanks Lukas but for some reason I can not downloaded. Can you send it somehow?


 
Posted : January 22, 2026 12:15 pm
lurker
(@lurker)
Posts: 1172
Member Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I printed it with my own pdf printer maybe this will work. I'm not sure how to send it otherwise. I'd email it if you post your email address. I'll also look into your profile and see if I can find something in there to send it to you.

 


 
Posted : January 22, 2026 12:34 pm
jhframe
(@jim-frame)
Posts: 7477
Member Founder, Sustainer
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I uploaded a copy to my webspace: Leica LGS Height Reference Guide


 
Posted : January 22, 2026 4:35 pm

Norman_Oklahoma
(@norman-oklahoma)
Posts: 8474
Member P&R, Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Just google "LGS Height Reference Guide" and you will have it.


 
Posted : January 22, 2026 6:21 pm
john-putnam
(@john-putnam)
Posts: 2466
Member Founder, Sustainer
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Where did you find that sheet?  Over the years I've pieced together my own version from info derived from instrument manuals. I'm going to have to remeasure everything since I held 50.5 mm from the center of glass to ARP, that damn silly 0.2 mm is going to bite me.  One nice thing that the sheet does not mention is that the instrument axis is at the same 196.2 mm.

Also, be careful with the tape hook hole on the 121.  I have a couple that are drilled 10 mm to high and I'm going to assume they are not knockoffs since I picked them up from Leica.

 


 
Posted : January 22, 2026 9:58 pm
lurker
(@lurker)
Posts: 1172
Member Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

@john-putnam 

I didn't pay too much attention to the exact source but it was found with a google search.


 
Posted : January 23, 2026 8:42 am