AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jmh4825
jmh4825
@jmh4825
Free
Joined: December 24, 2015 9:54 am
Last seen: November 11, 2025 8:17 pm
Topics: 22 / Replies: 68
Reply
RE: Public Road Records - Student Question

I’d try a couple things: 1- Contact your local DOT, they’ll likely have information to share. 2- If you have GIS maps that date close to the time ...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Base Station Battery drain

New to this so I’m not sure, that’s why I’m asking questions so I don’t have to learn the hard way. Can you tell a difference between 10w and 35w? J...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Base Station Battery drain

Did you figure out a solution for fast battery burn using external radio? I too can only get a couple hours out of a 32ah deep cycle when set to 35w.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Help generating contours from lidar data

I have the option to download a whole counties contour DWG file but it’s very slow to work with due to size. I wish I could select a project area and...

3 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: External radios and RTK in canopy

@robertusa Interesting…I was unaware of this feature. Thanks, I’ll look into this.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: External radios and RTK in canopy

@johnh2005 I think this is our issue, rover drops down a hill and range is lost. Sometimes it’s hard to tell if we’ve lost radio or just not enough sa...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: External radios and RTK in canopy

@rover83 I guess the only time we’re running corrections over cell would be RTN to establish base coordinate. Everything after that is base/rover. Th...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1867
Reply
RE: F2F Carlson Multiple codes

@va-ls-2867 & Bradd Ott: Thanks Guys!?ÿ That did the trick.?ÿ IDK why I didn't think about switching them.

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 2346
Reply
RE: Help with line weight on polyline with global width

@blitzkriegbob?ÿ Itƒ??s how field to finish draws a storm pipe. ?ÿIƒ??ve done it manually the same way before field to finish.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dimension Style Overrides

@ozzy84 I always have to type "dimscale" after clearing dim overrides for my custom dimscale to work.?ÿ So how would I set it if each DWG is a differe...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1591
Reply
RE: Bent rebar- what do you do?

That makes 2 of us. If pipe is vertical near grade and not completely destroyed/loose/moved, Iƒ??m happy. Nobody mentioned nail set at base. I always ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Off-road suggestions

Polaris ranger 1000 eps Enough room for 3 men and all gear. Chainsaw mount on bed and GPS mount on side. I was worried itƒ??d be too big, but sure do...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice on Collecting Digitally

I use QB also. Simple and easy. Why look anywhere else?

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 787
Reply
RE: Carlson BRx7 UHF Radio Range

As far as fix in canopy, Iƒ??ve struggled much past 0.5 mile. ?ÿThe closer the base to site, the better the performance.

5 years ago
Page 1 / 5