Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: November 11, 2025 8:17 pm
I??m pretty sure Carlson survey comes with SurvNet. ?ÿ I normally take a GPS shot on new OP, double my angles to the new OP, or take another side (c...
Occupy pt2 BS pt1, trav to new pt3. Occupy pt3 BS pt2, shoot pt1 as a check. Start staking.
Even if you do set a nail in CL, it will be paved over soon. ?ÿIs the next retracing surveyor going to dig up the pavement in the busy dangerous road?...
I think you need to use ??move points? under the points drop down menu, not by using ??move? on CAD. ?ÿOne moves the point on screen AND the CRD...
@big-al We stake footings with 20p nails and pin conc with 1/2? conc nails. No drilling if you make it in the next couple days unless it??s extreme...
@rover83 ?ÿThanks for breaking that down. ?ÿThis is some of the error value/sources I was looking for.
Misses the published coordinates for the NGS mon. Both are Nad83(2011) and coord. for NGS mon. is based on GPS observation. Just trying to determine w...
Hope that insulting comment made you feel good.?ÿ That's the reason a lot of people don't ask questions, people like you degrade them.?ÿ Not everyone ...
Purely VRS with one rover for 5 years, now I'm in the same boat with the base/rover newbies and have a few questions.?ÿ It's hard to ask your mentors ...
What range do you normally get? I have noticed the ability to fix with VRS, but not with B/R in one particular situation. ?ÿAbout 2,000?? from base, ...
How do you find info on what signals a states RTN broadcasts? Curious if NC has L5 available yet.
Make sure your scope was not inverted. I have same robot and use surv ce. Take a look at your raw data, are zenith angles way off? I have accidentally...
Go through those practice exam books over and over and you will do fine. ?ÿ They are very similar to the actual test. ?ÿDon??t worry about the hp-35 ...
I??d make sure I tied each end to a monument, property line/corner, and/or SPC. ?ÿI don??t believe it??s required to actually monument the easement...
Does anyone know what routine to run to adjust this on a Leica tcrp 1205? ?ÿI too have noticed the same issue with my robot. ?ÿI frequently run ??che...
We had the same problem with 2 different iPhones trying to connect to the same dc for a hotspot. ?ÿYou need to setup a different profile for your hots...