AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: From a few weeks ago.....

@dougie?ÿ Carry it for 3 miles. Get back to me. ?ÿ ???? ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 895
Reply
RE: following in the footsteps

All of my siblings and parents are medical professionals. They're just glad I am happy mostly.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did you go to college and would you recommend it? Did anyone select interning instead of a degree?

@rover83?ÿ Preach it Brother Rover! Similar and much later path for me, I was in computers and decided I wanted a better life, ha.?ÿ The field knowl...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D 2020 surface boundaries and

I appreciate the comments and suggestions. I'm realizing that I'm having flashbacks tomy LDP EUTOPIA, and now I'm always in a small cut out of a bigge...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D 2020 surface boundaries and

It's just at my lack of knowledge of the tools, and I appreciate all the feedback. In my mind, and I'm not kidding, I'm planning on over collecting ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: EIT Property Description Redline

@bill93?ÿ Don't candy coat it Bill, tell us how you REALLY feel.. ?ÿ ?ÿ ????

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevator shaft vertical measurments

@jflamm?ÿ Yep. ?ÿ They were still trying to get paid for that after I left too, again glad no one but the gear was injured. It was literally destr...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D 2020 surface boundaries and

@squirl?ÿ @norman-oklahoma ?ÿ Yeah I guess so... So I have to tell it I want more space than the fences I didn't go past and the one point in nowh...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D 2020 surface boundaries and

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ Thank you in advance for any Information ?ÿ I daily find new things and lots of them I don't use but find interesting. The whol...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1725
Reply
RE: EIT Property Description Redline

@holy-cow?ÿ Inverted dyslexia perhaps????

5 years ago
Reply
RE: EIT Property Description Redline

@brandona?ÿ When I worked at a county in GIS, OCCASIONALLY I would be mapping a plat for the GIS and I'd find a bust or a blunder. The one I found t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevator shaft vertical measurments

@jflamm?ÿ Company I worked for had a P40 in the pit and summarily got destroyed when some jackhole up on another floor 15 or so stories up decided to...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bent rebar- what do you do?

@holy-cow?ÿ Thank you for self-controlling your THRAC

5 years ago
Page 85 / 215