AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: If this doesn't imbue a tremendous sense of

@nate-the-surveyor?ÿ Yep. If you're a survivor, your life is never the same. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If this doesn't imbue a tremendous sense of

@flga-2-2?ÿ Yeah, I'm older and wiser coming into this line of work so it's an "issue" when I unload the freight train of OSHA/other certs and stuff ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If this doesn't imbue a tremendous sense of

I'd refuse that work.?ÿ The local State DOT probably has a guidance on that too, but as we all seem to know, no one cares or pays attention until some...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If this doesn't imbue a tremendous sense of

@bill93?ÿ I saw a train going by about 35mph and suddenly something metal and heavy sprung out from somewhere. Fast enough that had I been closer tha...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If this doesn't imbue a tremendous sense of

@andy-bruner?ÿ You win.?ÿFthat noise. ????

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If this doesn't imbue a tremendous sense of

@half-bubble?ÿ I'm only shooting the lip and the mirror overhang from the bigger trucks make it ..... interesting....?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 862
Reply
RE: Surveying texts and older survey related books

Bionic, take what you want, I'm a newbie, And in the median for four more hours. NM, bionic responded first your offer goes to him and if I'm still...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying texts and older survey related books

Ditto. ?ÿ I'm in the program at NMSU currently. Guns up Go Aggies!

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Typical Wages In Your Area

@not-my-real-name?ÿ When can I start? ?ÿ ?ÿ ????

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Typical Wages In Your Area

Yeah.?ÿ Running between shots. Or picking up the uphill inlet that you missed with your Google Earth site visits, because it's free,?ÿ and not gettin...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The sickness.

True dat, I'm down with the sickness... Japan. Kuwait. The Netherlands. Every friggin place you go... ?ÿ The sickness is real. ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pole thing R12

Could be an external data modem/hard drive too ?ÿ Interesting.

5 years ago
Page 81 / 215