AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Surveyor Job Function and Salary Prospects (USA)

@murphy?ÿ Agreed. And this: ?ÿ ?ÿ ???? ???œ ???? ?????ÿ ?ÿ And all you PEs simmer down, it's just a funny t-shirt, we're all working together ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Scintillometer

I was setting/testing standards for a water sampling project for the EPA. Works well for Alpha/Beta contamination. HAZWOPER 40 work has them availab...

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: R10 Static

Not that I am aware of, but before doing the static, do the factory default reset.?ÿ This will blow out the memory so you'll have all 4 gigs, almost. ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: East of West

@holy-cow?ÿ I believe it is actually. The international date line is the only thing screwing it up for normal folks and timezone weenies. ???? ?????...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for cheap GNSS board

@afcckr?ÿ Duly noted. Good luck and keep us posted.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for cheap GNSS board

@afcckr Yeah, I?ÿ was just pointing you to the sparkfun site.?ÿ You can?ÿ build that unit with their parts or purchase it completed. I guess you're ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for cheap GNSS board

Try Sparkfun: ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The Utah Reference Network (TURN) GPS

What exactly is your problem? Spell it out with a detailed step process, and screen shots.?ÿ?ÿ Connection with a VRS isn't rocket science, but when ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I got some splainin to do

Wait.. Wut?? I THOUGHT FOR SURE WE WERE ALREADY AT?ÿ BEERLEG v.3.2.1.d?ø This should be pretty cool! ?ÿ ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC7 Survey Styles and GNSS Connections

Send some screen shots.?ÿ Specifically the survey styles menu page. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Invert Labeling

Previously I was accustomed and trained to collect inverts in manholes with our F2F process. This included a sheet or sheets for each numbered manhol...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: R12i settings

@dave-karoly?ÿ Did you try the lemo to usb cable and a data stick??ÿ That should speed up that offload process.

4 years ago
Page 62 / 215