AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@holy-cow?ÿ I read and perceive no Condescending tone in what youve typed. Seems like a great set of instructions and leaves room for communication ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@jon-payne?ÿ Fair enough. I'm going to be approaching the open communication model going forward and see if it works out. At the worst, his boss, i...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@bstrand?ÿ And I'm not looking forward to that retaliation and retribution if it goes that way which would be Indeed the worst possible scenario. Ho...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@jon-payne?ÿ I've worked amoungst Both, a lot, and the spectrum is amazing. I'm not attacking my direct supervisor because I want to to, it's purely...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@party-chef?ÿ Good idea. Better idea: Always treat Coworkers and subordinates with respect and the extra work is uneeded for situations similar to ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a new computer/laptop

@olemanriver?ÿ I'm Bipolar in GIS and Survey. At this point they're inextricably connected. It's the future.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Working Saturday

@williwaw?ÿ ?ÿ phuq that. ?ÿ At least you're getting ChaChinged. ?ÿ ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a new computer/laptop

Yeah, the Dell mobile workstations are awesome as MM pointed out. The important thing is RAM Check the specs on the unit to insure you can upgrade l...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Working Saturday

Jesus Is that devil's club in that hazy mess?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

There has been too much water under that bridge. The team morale has been put into jeopardy from his previous castigation towards us.?ÿ I haven't sha...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@brad-ott ???? ???? ???? ???? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@tim-v-pls?ÿ My initial gut response was... "Oh yeah, or what?" I appreciate people that are in leadership roles, esp when they can hit the field a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@jon-payne?ÿ If we'd have a chance to discuss the way you're doing so, in your detached and unconnected position, the previous history of where we've...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@brad-ott?ÿ Amen. Emergency is for life threatening things and such. The idea that a dam or building could collapse and kill people yes, but it nev...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@jph?ÿ Had he, I would have filed a formal complaint with the potty police. ?ÿ Hopefully it all works out.?ÿ He can't be successful and our company...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deleteing Civill 3d layers

__purge ?ÿ PurgeLegacy ?ÿ Audit. ?ÿ Purge. ?ÿ Audit. ?ÿ Happy. ???? ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@fairbanksls?ÿ I get it. I'm all about the team, and on a construction site the team is multi faceted. We need them, they need us, we all need to wor...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@flga-2-2?ÿ I've had a fancy pants washlet for the past 8 years.?ÿ Never looked back. Not had to.?ÿ ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@bstrand?ÿ Basically he's lashing out at us for the sins of previous now long gone former employees whom had set up these projects before we were wor...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@rj-schneider?ÿ Wait, did you stop by our site yesterday!?!???? ?????ÿ You forgot to add unknown ground water now infiltrating the project site, the...

4 years ago
Page 55 / 215