AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@dougie?ÿ I get screen clips and print screens. ?ÿ I'm tellin ya.?ÿ top notch baby top notch

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@rover83?ÿ I get this every day.?ÿ I'm kinda tired of it too. ???? ?????ÿ ?ÿ and this is t even a Bad one...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help with figuring out which easement is which on my property

@holy-cow?ÿ isn't part of the tenet that they need to be unambiguous? I took a class.?ÿ can you tell !??ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@bill93?ÿ good luck with that.?ÿ I've been fighting this uphill greased stainless steel slide since day one... "Just use the controller..." ?ÿ ???...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@nate-the-surveyor?ÿ it sure is.?ÿ Fun hike out that way called jackass flats too.

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 26
Views: 1725
Reply
RE: Did All Y'all See this?

pretty neato.. ?ÿ now we need them to invent a flat smooth as glass non obstructed surface to install on the construction site. ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Are you ready?

hmmmm so 5280 =xƒ??2..... t0.....tn departure and latitude with diminishing vectors. ?ÿ I'll have to finish this later when I'm not supposed to be...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The horror....

@holy-cow?ÿ THRAC ON. ?ÿ rain day for you today? ???œ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: the rascals we work around

@bstrand?ÿ just don't end up here..... ?ÿ ?ÿ ???? ????ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The horror....

@holy-cow?ÿ I actually know one of the family members that's related to Bob and his big boy. ?ÿ small world. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The horror....

@holy-cow?ÿ THRAC YOU! ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The horror....

Thats no THRAC, thats a legit post to the discussion.?ÿ ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help with figuring out which easement is which on my property

Easterly westerly northerly southerly are all vague uses of cardinal directions that could be anything in each quadrant.?ÿ Im no surveyor yet, but it ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The horror....

@not-my-real-name?ÿ or move into a cheaper cardboard box...... ???œ ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 21
Views: 1000
Reply
RE: Atmospheric PPM

I have a kestrel for temp and humidity and enter the data when I set up each time. ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Big uas mapping gcp and terrain

@tonyduky?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ this is the best place to get the cables for your project, and they'll be better able to get you set up. ?ÿ understood on the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Notes/Field Books

@field-dog?ÿ how about Bluebeam? redline a plat or drawing in the field so you can direct to the engineers architects planners etc and keep them pin...

4 years ago
Page 46 / 215