AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Big uas mapping gcp and terrain

I second Rover83 and raise him by using the base radio as the transmitter and take a planning session to see where you can set the TDL450 as a repeate...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: It's that time again, boys and girls...

Duly Noted. ?ÿ this site rocks!! ?ÿ As does Wendell and all parties! ?ÿ woohoo!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@jon-payne?ÿ Thank you. ?ÿ lots of "C" ?ÿ ???œ ???? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@holy-cow?ÿ I still don't know how I passed ?ÿ I know nutting.... even less now.... ?ÿ ?ÿ and thank you. ?ÿ ALL OF YOU!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

understood.?ÿ The JackHoles at PPI aka Kaplan Testing services et al publish this inside their dated and LSAT similar psychometric BS testing policies...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Your ideal course requirements for a surveying degree?

I'm no Marine, but isn't this a baseline standard for all Gunnies??ÿ they live to terrorize the non hackers and shape up the killers like Senior DI Gu...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Your ideal course requirements for a surveying degree?

@rover83?ÿ Word.?ÿ I have developed the belief that if you're not willing to invest in your employees they shouldn't waste time divesting their futur...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Your ideal course requirements for a surveying degree?

Setting And staking: A study in hubs versus nails, hammer sizes, and effective use of other tools to get the job done. ?ÿ ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@jon-payne?ÿ ANd I miss those meetings, and will be planning on my return to those types of teams.?ÿ Rents have to be paid, bills paid and food purch...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@jon-payne?ÿ ?ÿI promise i'll do just that.?ÿ Looking foward to it once i earn the ability to do so.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@williwaw?ÿ Depends on the topic and subjest matter. For Survey neck down jobs, I'm minimally competent because i seem to be able to get jobs when i...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

Well, in a simple rebuttal: Because. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Page 47 / 215