AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Q&A for NGS Webinar ƒ??Understanding OPUSƒ?

@olemanriver?ÿ I really want to take this course.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Long range reflectorless manual total station

I had trouble with the sx12 using the prism, but that was radio related as I was with the TSC7 grabbing a 1/4 sec corner.?ÿ the real world specs alway...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Written Procedure Policies

@bstrand?ÿ I try to work under the umbrella of if I can't write a simple outline and procedure for something I do then I don't know what I do well en...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Written Procedure Policies

@rover83?ÿ Amen, Hallelujah and Holy $?œ#t yes!!!! thank you for that post! ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@wa-id-surveyor?ÿ it's not what I was used to until now we did everything in house, so I'm seeing 'another way' to do it.... ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@williwaw?ÿ yep. ?ÿ or just slow confusion while staking.... ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@kevin-hines?ÿ it's not me, it's them. im not allowed to touch the drawings here. ?ÿ so I suffer silently.?ÿ well, sort of.... ?ÿ thanks for the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@rover83?ÿ AMEN?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@wa-id-surveyor?ÿ Need a freshly minted older non grab assing LSIT? ?ÿ Asking for a friend... ???? ????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@kevin-hines its a screen capture C3D HAS too many annotation scales is the message I see when I open the file?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

and add.... ?ÿ ?ÿ what do you mean you've got no elevations!?!?!?.... I thought we sent those out with you..... ???? ???? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My purgatory....

@flga-2-2?ÿ this is the rush me out the door normal I'm still avoiding indoctrination of, I'm sure it can be better.

4 years ago
Page 45 / 215