AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: What would you do if forced to retire?

@northernsurveyor?ÿ Thanks for the update Mike, glad to see you're still living life to the max?ÿ value and then some! Carry on!!!! ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Access Timer/Measurement Question

@350rocketmike?ÿ I do miss my 5x5 codes buttons when topoing... ???¦?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Access Timer/Measurement Question

Amen. ?ÿ Shore casting only, private tag lake with a 5 mile rt hike in a small river valley.?ÿ Great way to get ready for the week ahead.?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Access Timer/Measurement Question

@thebionicman?ÿ EASY there big boy. I'm on your side. ?ÿ I never said follow what the sales rep said, just that the Trimble interface and the settin...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Access Timer/Measurement Question

The deeper discussion along this topic is held in seminars, PhD thesises, and chapters of books, but the technology has been advanced to the point whe...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Access Timer/Measurement Question

Good question. Page 412 Access users guide ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ Yes, and the longer you occupy the data gets worse and better as the constellations change...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: People will buy anything if it's cheap enough

Call USACE.?ÿ They will have an answer.?ÿ ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S3 2" Robotic Total Station

If you had it recently serviced and certified, that would be a good thing to add for the cause. ?ÿ Good luck!

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Constructing Staking

@dave-o?ÿ Yes. ?ÿ And no. ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: This guy would be breaking the law in my state...

Lol Location cross hairs. Wow. Builders. Lol. ?ÿ God this is hilarious. What a maroon. ?ÿ ?ÿ ???? ???? ???œ ???? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Okey Dokey, folks, here's the challenge for the day ahead

I was hiking in?ÿ the worlds biggest hole. ?ÿ I'll peruse later after soup. ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Sir, read all of the words in the description

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ Yes.?ÿ I was just thinking about the time I was the GIS guy and found a really bad bust for?ÿ a contested and highly volatile vaca...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Sir, read all of the words in the description

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I'm a big fan of this method too... "HI, is this Schmidlap survey and engineering??ÿ SCHMIDLAP: "Yes, who is this?" "ME.?ÿ I'm ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Base Station Battery drain

@mightymoe?ÿ 10-15 minutes seems like either someone else didn't charge the battery or they're collecting at 10 or higher hz and running it like a ca...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Job Backgounds - Quick and Easy

@rover83?ÿ ?ÿ But think of all the billable hours that can't be logged if you make super clean efficient and easy.... ??? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Base Station Battery drain

That's a bad battery issue.?ÿ ?ÿPeriod. ?ÿ Inrush current and output wattage are two biggest variables in this scenario.?ÿ The pulse of the radio b...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What special skills make you exceptional?

I have the inane ability to crash the software on the DC and then end up destroying budgets getting into the troubleshooting process and completing th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Winners of the 2023 Photo Contest (for the new calendar!)

@wendell?ÿ No worries,?ÿ just feel better asap!!! ?ÿ

4 years ago
Page 40 / 215