AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@350rocketmike?ÿ ?ÿ think inside courtyards of multi family housing with shade structures and garbage enclosures. I'm gearing up to scan it next ti...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@350rocketmike?ÿ I have experienced that low bright sun and then surrounding yourself with lots of orthogonal windows....was truly hell.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@said-lot?ÿ I'm sure I'm not the first to do that, but I realized as I was getting up to speed that it would be a productive thing. ?ÿ I've gotten ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@350rocketmike?ÿ maybe it's the fear of being replaced by the bleeding edge? ???? ?ÿ he's probably too stable.?ÿ IMUs need motion to work. lol. ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@350rocketmike?ÿ the setup takes a few minutes, it's easier if you have some sandbags or snow.?ÿ you basically run the routine and it's like cradling...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@350rocketmike?ÿ I think I'm using a TCRS1203??? I'll look at it today.?ÿ I'm impressed with the long distance lock and the prediction for lock. es...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@olemanriver?ÿ ?ÿ I'm using the GS18 FROM Leica now, and it's ok.?ÿ I think Trimble won that?ÿ battle.?ÿ My total station though tracks appropriatel...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@350rocketmike?ÿ if they're saying they're losing the imu calibration, tell them to stop dropping it or smashing it into things. That causes the imu ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@olemanriver?ÿ I do miss my super hot and crafty 12i GPS units.?ÿ you can even shoot the base for a check. pretty spiffy. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkisha Compass

we had a sokkisha auto level at a place I worked for and I was really hoping they were going to surplus it, it worked phenomenally. older than me too.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Difference between nadir for drones vs crewed flights

@john-putnam?ÿ we had IMUs on everything we flew fixed wing at Sanborn. Without them it would be a complete $#!tshow.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Help w/ Carlson Survey Drafting w/ Intellicad

I think it's impossible to THRAC one's self, you're just asking intelligent and interesting questions. This would be a THRAC in your thread.... So I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What are these.....

@jon-payne?ÿ boscoyos ?ÿ Oooh weee nun mo Bettah!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Richard Abbott aka RADU

Deepest condolences to you all and his family and friends. you can always tell how special someone was in the ways that they talk about you after you...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for a New Gun (TS) - Best Tracking?

@oldpacer?ÿ I'll admit that I loved the active prism in yellow land, but my recent conversions to the Swiss have opened interesting and new work flow...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Small Eng Firm/Bad Check

@john-putnam?ÿ that sucks! Lots of banks have recently been getting B!@#$ slapped for not doing their due diligence and knowing their customers.?ÿ ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Constructing Staking

here's an interesting tidbit for the fire..... ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: No stakes?

@hi-staker?ÿ They will still blame survey even if we never see the site! ?????ÿ Just wait.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: project settings

I was in 38/39 while in Kuwait. Where the majority of the work is and elevations change a lot make that the home for the project. You'll have to use...

4 years ago
Page 39 / 215