AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

BRACE FOR IMPACT!!! ?ÿ Jk ???? ???? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a little guidance on TBC issue

Ditto, and start with cleaning up the point names too, add prefix or suffix IDs so you're not constantly looking at the same wrong or good data. Depen...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Going Green Follow up..

@rover83?ÿ agreed. the Ford versus Chevy?ÿ Comparison is too simple, but yeah the intuitive part of Trimble is that. Leica has the laser plummet for...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about ethics of a Surveyor

I'll add this too.... If his license has been suspended ever, that's not trivial.?ÿ Your saber rattling is being met with similar response. Rule on...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Integrated surveying in Trimble Access

@350rocketmike?ÿ the green fricken laser is cool, I wish Leica had patented or IP Protected a Wild Leica green laser before the banana boat did. I'm...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 512
Reply
RE: Question about ethics of a Surveyor

Yeah. Tell them to take you to court. Give them nothing. If you give an adversarial attorney anything outside of a sanctioned court hearing, you're d...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Integrated surveying in Trimble Access

when I was force fed the gargantuan field ALL points files, I just clipped out what I needed to shoot, save as a new file name, and then Import for st...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do if forced to retire?

YEAH, I would do this.?ÿ screw the food truck.?ÿ watching politicians squirm is actually fun, and feels good making them squirm.... ?ÿ and maybe wor...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do if forced to retire?

.....scream my self hoarse and then sit for a few days silently wondering WTF I committed to this process for and then open a food truck and work on m...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: winter work pants with elastic waist

Boulder gear side zips cordura and suspenders.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Job duties

@bstrand?ÿ you probably haven't pounded enough yet.... ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Job duties

@bill93?ÿ those words say it all. I won't buy or live in HOA Controlled houses, because they cloud my fee simple. Survey license doesn't need a uni...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Job duties

@bill93?ÿ those words say it all. I won't buy or live in HOA Controlled houses, because they cloud my fee simple. Survey license doesn't need a uni...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member in Pendleton, OR

Welcome! I love that drop down to Pendleton from the Blues esp when the fog has rolled up the Columbia! Enjoy the didactic and dynamic environment t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Career Progression Model

Drop the Technician title. With no experience or certs they can be an instrument person, the older term was Rodman, but technician implies skills and ...

4 years ago
Page 41 / 215