Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
It’s time to have a license for those who do boundary surveying and a license for those who don’t. A construction surveyor has to have very little kn...
I don't get paid for saying this but I've met this company and I've seen some of their presentations it's been a few years but it's gotten more comple...
For some reason, I cringe when I see a reference to the "one" quarter corner. Maybe they don't want it to be confused with the two quarter corner. ...
funny a bunch of spider slander of the two most venomous spiders from this country.... any spider silk would work but the open question is...
We encounter this type of thing routinely when a surveyor from Timbuktu tears up to the job site, waves a magic stick around a bit where he assumes th...
was a pop up warning in Trimble it's " could not start the survey, shutting down..." been there done that....
hell I'm working on a plat from 1924 and all the distances to the 10th and all the directions are only to the minute. I'd like to see how they handle...
This sucks. As someone who is slowly climbing the ladder and in the middle now, I see this as the one darker reality I was wondering about when I was...
Just wanted to apologize yet again for the slowness of the server. Moving to a new server was a good choice, but now we are having trouble with the li...
@williwaw that's easy the planning department and the gis
hell I'm working on a plat from 1924 and all the distances to the 10th and all the directions are only to the minute. I'd like to see how they handle...
@rover83 Werd....