Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
I have noticed the rounding of horizontal edges, typically what I've seen was a few cm up to a decimeter and since it's not practical to set GCPs alon...
Why don't we take the initial observation since it usually is so much more precise? Because there is a greater chance it is wrong. one initial ...
Two words for you if you choose to take this survey: Upfront payment. Three additional words.... NO F@#$+&! WAY!
local government (planning departments) And GIS people especially with no guidance or Interaction with actual licensed and experienced surveyo...
intentions of the parties yessiree!
@holy-cow Google sucks. voracity is about hunger. veracity is about truth. typing it is slower but more accurate than trying to babble into th...
@kevin-hines Absolutely. One set of eyes never sees the same mistake they missed every single time they looked at it. When we were editing our 3-5...
@aliquot understood. I agree with the list, and understand the differentiation. It matters. The discussion/argument of the TPOB is long before I ...
Interesting
@aliquot how would you make the map if not using the field notes to guide the creation of it? Trying to put my head into how they did it especially...