AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 7:07 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Calif only - License expiration date

> I would just write it on there since more info that what is shown is optional, but only if it's marked. It's not something I would fight to hold...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Bull's-eye Bubble: It's Huge...

> Question: What makes a bubble do that? (become huge?)My guess is that there's a minute (as in tiny, not as in 60 seconds) leak in the vial, and t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual-frequency Receiver

Getting under the $1,000 mark is tricky, but it can be done. I sold a complete Ashtech Z-12 kit last year for under $800 on eBay. It lacked only new...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Sign of the times...

I recently had a land development consultant wish me luck in reading a 19th-century deed of which she was unable to make any sense. The description i...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Field notes

My understanding is that role of field notes in court is almost exclusively to refresh the memory of the witness who made them. In rare instances -- ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Parcel Map comment minor gripe/query

> I suppose I will just do it, but it seems silly. After repeatedly running into this and related rounding issues in my city about 20 years ago,...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: EP to Carlson

What Version Of AutoCAD Do You Have?> EP ends next fall, which is way too busy of a time for me, so I have to make the change and be fully up and r...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: beenies and weenies for Tedd and Parry --- Kent also

> No worries about Poison Oak, Ivy Or Sumac.I got the second-worst case of poison oak I've ever had in March of 1983, working in Trinity County, CA...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 7 in XP Mode - A Nice Solution for old Software

> That would be TGO, I presume. The answer being to buy TBC at, what, $3k a pop? I recall that one of the XP Service Packs broke TGO, causing it to...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic locators

The Subsurface sounds like a nice unit. I may try one if my 18-year-old GA-52C ever stops working.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Surveys - Colorado related

> read your ALTA standards - NO is the answer"No" might be the answer on Colorado -- I'm not familiar with CO's requirements -- but the ALTA standa...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: So, Who Else Is Waiting For OPUS ?

I just resubmitted my OPUS-RS file. Upon completion of the upload, OPUS shows 31 files in the queue.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: So, Who Else Is Waiting For OPUS ?

I got an OPUS-RS result timestamped 12/10/2010 3:37 p.m. (PST).

16 years ago
Page 366 / 374