AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 7:07 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: GNSS Solutions download error.

> Remind me what Ashtech Z model the 2300 is?It's the Z-Surveyor, the one with no straight edges.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, I bought a GPS for myself...

> No software though.There's a copy of TGO v1.63 on eBay right now for $650 OBO. The seller claims that it's the "full version" with software keys...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Are Penalties Taxable Income?

Automatically? Maybe...> Confused yet?Confused by the process, yes. The most frustrating thing about it is there doesn't appear to be a formal me...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Are Penalties Taxable Income?

Automatically? Maybe...> The vendor does not invoice for the late fees, the State Controller automatically pays them and they accrue daily after 4...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 819
Reply
RE: What drill?

> I needed to make a bunch of 1" holes in A.C. (to accept a 5/8" rebar and cap) so I went over to U.S. Rentals and rented a big hammer drill and ge...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Cool Tool Pt 2 Answer

My guess is that Scott's intended use is in NYC subway tunnels where heat waves aren't a problem. The question about prism height is a fair one from ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Cool Tool Pt 2 Answer

So was the slot cut just so a spherical end mill could be introduced without cutting through at the sides? I would have thought that it'd be simpler ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I had opportunity to use a robot a little

I have an older Geodimeter with an active prism. It's good at tracking, but field conditions still make loss of lock a fact of life. In those situat...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Excel help - formulas?

> Can I then "remove" the formula and still have the resulting elevations remain?Select the resulting elevations and copy them to the clipboard. T...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Cool Tool 2 Question

> Probably structural steel, wouldn't you think?Structural steel makes sense, but I'm puzzled by the slot.For that matter, I'm puzzled by the bubbl...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Cool Tool 2 Question

I think the "machined cylindrical parts" are neodymium magnets that hold the prism bracket against the desired ferrous part. What I'm having trouble ...

16 years ago
Page 367 / 374