AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 27, 2026 4:25 pm
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Vent, vent, vent update

Most of the time my clients (or someone in their food chain) like to follow the description on the plat, course-by-course; one finger on the descripti...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: what is your favorite TEQC syntax?

I don't use it often enough to have anything memorized. I usually have to consult the online manual whenever I use it. I didn't have that problem wi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for text of Wash. Ca

> It is on a steep street in Seattle; I wonder if that had something to do with the problem?Yeah, it's always hard to remember whether you add the ...

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station, what's your favorite?

> If anyone has one in working order, would like to add one to our little museum.I've only seen Guppies come up on eBay a couple of times. You hav...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station, what's your favorite?

> What was it? The 4B or something like that?GTS-3B is probably what you're thinking about. It's the predecessor to the 300-series.I have a 1994-...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: So I said to the college trainee

I finally took the 200' chain out of my truck about a month ago. I hadn't used it in at least 15 years. I left the 100-footer in there "just in case...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Latest Black Hills Monuments - 1890's.

DW4864 looks nice and shiny around the rim of the cap. It must be a good place to rub one's muzzle, if one is a cow.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: LightSquared: WE STILL NEED TO ACT

> Saw a blurb on TV last night about how easy it is to block GPS signals used for navigation using a simple device plugged into a lighter socket in...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 1953 Odot Standards

> A few turned out to be within about 3 feet of their supposed location. Most were more like 5 feet.That was a lot of effort and expense to install...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center Antenna Modeling

> Has anything been improved recently for defining models through the antenna.ini file or is it pretty much the same routine as in TGO?Same deal, y...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 781
Reply
RE: Looking for a good used 5603 robot for sale

> We have a full Trimble 5601 1" setup with data collector.Which EDM? It seems like a lot of 5601 units were setup with the high-precision IR EDM ...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Machine Control & the Land Surveyor: If not land surveyors,

> "and no licensing boards police unlicensed activity."CA also has the legal means to pursue unlicensed activity. In recent years its budgetary pr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: BIM

Can I use BIM software to manage the data from the scanner they want me to buy?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson CRD Format

> Otherwise, another option could be to download the "PC Demo" version of SurvCE via www.survce.com and use its File -- Import/Export routine (you'...

15 years ago
Page 337 / 374