AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 27, 2026 4:25 pm
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Word 2010 - Saveas With Formatting?

That didn't work, but I found something that does: the original Word 2003 text converter. Unbeknownst to me, Microsoft removed this from Office due ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Word 2010 - Saveas With Formatting?

Templates, as I know them, deal with Word settings. What I'm looking for is a converter -- like the one that came with Word 2003 -- that saves the do...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 886
Reply
RE: Suppose you are the Title Officer.. Gap involved

Suppose you are the Title Officer.. Jim> I kinda like these types :)My comment was semi-facetious, as I'm the creator of the one with the bumpy ex...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Suppose you are the Title Officer.. Gap involved

Sorry about the boundary mess, but I like the tree block!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000RS firmware v7.29 download

> Since we don't use the receiver for logging (no memory chips fitted), the data overload problem referred to does not apply.I'm not sure that's a ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: bump of surveyors associated with fraud post

> my impression of the link is someone is fishing for clients.Based on posts by the referenced author in another forum, that's my impression as wel...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Stephen Ward-Homemade Handle Battery

Mouser Electronics is a great source for connectors, including MIL-C-5015 and Lemo. They'll sell you 1 or 1000, and their prices are reasonable.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: time to quit

Lowballers> I read many messages on here from people who want the cheapest equipment, or something used, never buy new, that includes vehicles. And...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I surveyed a half mile from two traverse points...

> Well the next project is back into the woods. 100 to 200' traverse lengths through brush, trees and dead fall. If we find a 400' leg we think w...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 463
Reply
RE: Best Surveying Boots

Amazon appears to carry them: Brown Danner 10" Super Rain Forest. Will they not ship to the Phillipines?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: E & O Question

E & O Question - HIJACKED> Target, you buy it for the client so you don't have to pay if there is a claim. You are providing your client with a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado Surveyor for sale on Ebay...

I assume that the wrist rocket hanging in the corner above his desk is to kill the rats that roam his garage.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Oklahoma Surveyor Killed by Train

> Must have been a dangerous crossing with terrible visibility or something.All too often it's not the visibility, it's the combination of driver h...

15 years ago
Page 336 / 374