AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 27, 2026 4:25 pm
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Carlson CRD Format

> Ebarnard67 is right, Carlson X-port will create a crd file from ASCII almost instantly on your pc. I think you should be able to download it free...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Nothing wrong with short pants

I never could work in shorts. There are just too many sticker bushes to wade through and gravelly surfaces to kneel down on for me.

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1258
Reply
RE: Valentine's Day not sweet for LightSquared

It couldn't have happened to a nicer company. RIP LightSquared.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Teddy Roosevelt and the Black Hills

The "broad highway" to the summit looks more like a hiking trail now, coming off of Pine Crest Lane. At least that's the way it looks in Google Earth...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the DTWIST command now in LDD 2007?

What is the DTWIST command now?UCS Z (pick two points along desired orientation) PLAN C VIEW S (enter desired name for saved view)That's the way us UC...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: question for carlson users = Carlson not storing .crd file

Try Listing Points First To See Where The crd File Is>to ENTER & ASSIGNThat sure brings back memories: EA was the command used by LLCOGO for t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE v1.67 & Allegro CX: Command Shell?

> My next step is to tap the charge connector at the top of the unitWell, it seemed like a good idea, anyway. It turns out that the charge connect...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE v1.67 & Allegro CX: Command Shell?

From tech support:> Carlson SurvCE software doesn't support sending user defined commands such as "AT strings" to Com1 inside SurvCE.I guess that o...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE v1.67 & Allegro CX: Command Shell?

> I don't know, however, if you'd be able to get a terminal string to the port simply by minimizing from SurvCE.I tried that, but -- as expected --...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE v1.67 & Allegro CX: Command Shell?

> Try AT&1The command to send isn't an issue; *how* to send it when SurvCE is running is the problem. I think what I'm looking for is a way to...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1177
Reply
RE: Poll - Financial Ethics

> Do you believe it is ok to take $100,000 for a job that only cost $2,000 to complete, exposing you from typical to low liability?As Rankin sugges...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Remembering David Lee Absher, PLS

> Having also been born in 1953, this serves as a reminder that continued life is not guaranteed.David was 12 days older than me. It's very sad th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for suggestions on traverse/true-line field software

This is of no help in your current situation, but your post reminded me of the first large-ish program I wrote for the 41C. I was working in on a USF...

15 years ago
Page 338 / 374