Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 27, 2026 4:25 pm
> I'm starting to see a common theme here, namely cutting corners.No, no, the common theme is mixing up the east side bench mark with the west side...
> If we truley are professionals, do we really need to have everything legislated, if so why?Because if there weren't any regulations the slipshod ...
> My opinion is that the drawing can be a scale to legibly portray the data while keeping the number of sheets to a minumum. If you can't lay a sc...
> The repair must be done in a service center, it is impossible for a user to do it.That's what they told me about the internal batteries in the 40...
reflectorless shots & ChromeIf you're going to stick a piece of tape on every point you need to shoot and then go back to the gun to shoot them, w...
Feet and decimal fractions thereof, not inches. Note also that the decimal point can serve as a period to prevent run-on sentences.
Does OSHA know you're working in neck-deep water without flotation gear? I'm surprised your city's safety rules allow it, let alone you and Michael.I...
> They changed the seals which is integral with the communication so that fixed the communication problem.If they didn't also change the ball that ...
> We found 10 or 11 original canal monumentsHow'd they fit the record dimensions? (More appropriately: how do the record dimensions fit the undist...
> is there a document that describes all the different records (i.e. rows) of information?A summary specification document is here. The details ar...
Solved!Now that you and Mike have pioneered the way on this, I've decided to install v2.70. Thanks for taking the first hit!
> Any idea the value?Anywhere from $800 to $3000, with a median in the neighborhood of $1200, based on eBay sales over the last year or so. The va...
Any why can't cell phone makers standardize their charger connectors and outputs? I bet I have 20 cell phone chargers lying around the house that are...
> The instrument does not exist"Whaddya mean it doesn't exist? It's right here on my desk!"