AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 27, 2026 4:25 pm
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Trimble S6 pointing accurracy

This is one of the reasons I switched from a Geodimeter 640 robot to a Leica TCRA1102plus. With the Geodimeter I wasn't able to get repeatability of ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Disto

> It claims a 200 meter range although it says from about 30 meters use a target plate.When you get much over 10 meters shooting anything that's no...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Gun + Geodimeter Prism

> I just wish the bipod was lighter.I own a regular bipod, but I never did like it. I found it slow to plumb, heavy and unwieldy. I've always pre...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Gun + Geodimeter Prism

> For a little bit more money you could pick up a non- Leica type threaded top rod and dispense with the Rube Goldberg setup.I want to be able to s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: HELP!! I need install for TBC 2.6 (trimble !@#$)

Just crossed the 1GB threshold (72%), with 1 hour and 38 minutes projected remaining. Hang in there!

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1292
Reply
RE: HELP!! I need install for TBC 2.6 (trimble !@#$)

Currently at 44%, with 2 hours 15 minutes projected to completion.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: HELP!! I need install for TBC 2.6 (trimble !@#$)

> I will send you a link via email where to send itUploading now. It's going slowly -- more slowly than my connection -- so there may be a YouSend...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: HELP!! I need install for TBC 2.6 (trimble !@#$)

> I need to uninstall 2.7 and reinstall 2.6, but I do not have the old install program, nor could I find a link on their website. Does anyone have ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil Suite Surface Creation

> That seems to have done the trick.On the other hand, maybe not. Is there a distinction between Quickkey shortcuts and native Carlson commands? ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil Suite Surface Creation

> To launch into a purely AutoCAD environmentThat sort of worked. The application title bar still says "Carlson 2012 with AutoCAD," the Carlson me...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil Suite Surface Creation

> For persons currently running Eagle Point, I had developed a Surface Modeling command summary at the Carlson Knowledgebase and a quick overview o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil Suite Surface Creation

> Check here Jim.I had looked through the movie titles earlier and watched the one that seemed most applicable ("Tips and Tricks for Preparing Draw...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Andy J- About your diamondback topper

> My 2005 Toyota Tundra does.Same with my 2008 Tundra.I don't know how secure it is -- I've often wondered if a pry bar can defeat it -- but so far...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1049
Reply
RE: Who is working on the android app for this?

> Your joking right?Not joking. According the Leafsnap About Page, an Android port is under development, but since it's an all-volunteer effort th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is working on the android app for this?

> Something like Leafsnap?Leafsnap looks pretty useful. Too bad there's not an Android port yet. 🙁

14 years ago
Page 332 / 374