Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:54 pm
Mr. StL, Since 2005, my business computer has been a Mac. Just purchased my third Mac. I use iPhones, iPad, Apple TV. All of my business software is ...
Wait! Isn't it only April? What are they trying to tell us? JA, PLS SoCal
Shoot 'em! ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ....Troy Landrey JA, PLS, SoCal?ÿ
There is no way California is going back to business as usual in a couple of weeks.?ÿ In the interim, I wonder if my telecom projects and municipal i...
@jim-frame Come on Jim, you are better than that. California boy and all. I'm surprised that you didn't get a smack down for that. BTW, I have an e...
@dave-karoly Mr. K, I appreciate your sentiment but not every man driving and expensive car has a car payment. Elon Musk had a Euro exotic car that...
Well then, what about "lift up"? Is it possible to lift down? JA, PLS SoCal
@neodem I mean no disrespect, but this board and previous iterations of it have experienced trolling such as I am positing. Call me cynical, paranoid...
Just saying, there are users in the same region as the United States National Headquarters for JAVAD, too. They could use some hands-on training. JA...
@oldpacer I can sense a bit of cheekiness in your response, oldster. You appear to be the only one that see this thread as a phishing expedition or a...
@neggs That is one seriously sweet setup! I am curious about the twin keyboards and the bat. JA, PLS SoCal
@skeeter1996 I'm with you Boss. What can be seen in the picture does not present a multi-path situation, IMHO. Sure, he may be blocking a few signals...
Wendell, Just a quick note to let you know that, from Southern California anyway, the performance of the site has shown a ten-fold increase. There are...