AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
JBrinkworth
JBrinkworth
@jbrinkworth
Free
Joined: February 17, 2012 1:20 pm
Topics: 13 / Replies: 182
Reply
RE: Jeep Wrangler - Survey Chariot

Ryan,I am in a 4-door wrangler. 4 door is probably a must. You can go everywhere in them...pretty much most of the same areas that an ATV can go. The ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Island description

How has it been described in the record? If it actually has been...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2016 with intellicad 8.1

Paul D, post: 375800, member: 323 wrote: Looks like you are set to display lineweights. Try turning it off. Bingo! Thanks!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2016 with intellicad 8.1

Brad Ott, post: 375790, member: 197 wrote: Yikes that does look frustrating. Have you double clicked in the modelspace viewport through the paperspac...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2016 with intellicad 8.1

I am not an expert on PS/MS, but here's one that's driving me nuts. Below shows a Paper Space view of a section of a job I am working on. Does anyone...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2016 with intellicad 8.1

Brad Ott, post: 374833, member: 197 wrote: There was a trick when using AutoCAD that had to do with OPTIONS-PROFILES- set current...or something along...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: One Small Step for Grasshopperkind...

Sweet Avatar. Also...thanks for the entertaining and educational threads.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2016 with intellicad 8.1

Adam, post: 374736, member: 8900 wrote: I had been using 2016 with windows 8 with no problems to speak of, updated to windows 10 and now when I try to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying in the rain...

Nate The Surveyor, post: 373546, member: 291 wrote: Here is the final plat. The rain shot, above was taken at the South 1/4 corner. Thanks for shari...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 10