AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 25, 2026 6:32 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Helping Texas rebuild

Its hard to tell from the initial pictures (which seem to show a lot of flooded highways because big expanses of open water make nice pictures) but I ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: My 2 Cents On Labor Shortage

half bubble, post: 443528, member: 175 wrote: Surveying is "dying" in the same way that Latin is a "dead" language. ut plerumque fit, maior pars meli...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: My 2 Cents On Labor Shortage

party chef, post: 443362, member: 98 wrote: The focus on crew size is, in my opinion, skewed by the power of nostalgia. The party chief of 30 years ag...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: My 2 Cents On Labor Shortage

summerprophet, post: 443390, member: 8874 wrote: I left the private surveying world for a career in government. I can't say it is as fulfilling, but I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Contour Lines Never Cross...

TL;DR version:Crappy looking surfaces stop at step 2A lot of good looking stop at step 3Aim for step 4. There are a lot of ways to do things right, b...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Babylonian Trigonometry

[MEDIA=youtube]pAuPMJlK92s[/MEDIA]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Jacked the beams off the barge yesterday.

Almost 54 years old...and I still chuckled when I read the thread title.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A few survey pics from Ireland

Here are some photos from a drinking expedition in Dublin last New years. Very scenic area.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: IMPORTANT: Upcoming Updates & Enhancements

I shall endeavor to get extra snootiness in prior to the update to compensate for the missed time. I may increase my level of haughtiness as well, at...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the field.

Tom Adams, post: 442245, member: 7285 wrote: What is the pink, is that flagging?Light Saber brand machetes leaning against a tree. Elementary since m...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey vest

Jim Frame, post: 442074, member: 10 wrote: I get anywhere from 2 to 5 years out of them, then they're too faded to provide the visibility I want.That ...

9 years ago
Page 87 / 287