Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Finally we have a winner> As surveyors, I think that we need a better response to this. It's not up to the public to sort this out without our inpu...
> It's a trade mag. We don't have real professional journals. They publish articles without too much review and most of the articles are aimed to...
>If he could of found the corner without me having touched it first, well that'd be a coyote worth having. Fetch! As soon as I can successfully bre...
Happy Birthday Jessica BielMarch 3, 1982
There are two subscription offers for The Lucas Letter1. Get the newsletter monthly for $19.95 a year2. Get the newsletter, a test afterwords that you...
I'm not saying you're wrong......since the subject is pretty far removed from my day to day practice, but I'd like to see an example in the U.S. that ...
Check this out, looks like you might have to use the XP 64 bit drivers.
One Call and Gas Pipelines> For those above who thought making a phony call-out was a good idea, let me tell you, it's not.> > Most one-call ...