AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Speaking of education

I'm shockedUniversity of North Texas College of Engineering?I'd have placed good money on this degree program. 😉

16 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMUR MAPS

> I have a copy of the flood plack from FEMUR. I'm wunderin, what does the letter designation at the end of the FIRM panel number stand for? The pl...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Pulled pins

> What if he does it to make the location of the line more certain?> > ;-)He gets a nickname like McMillimeter

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Modern art 'Surveyor' exhibit

Surveyor ArtA surveyor fails to remember Black's definition of Alienation

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What can a guy do to..........

to: "JB"Also:Are you a member of the state land title association? If so, have you written a short article for their newsletter on the changes to the ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Robot got wings

> But insurance may get your robot repaired, but lucky if it pays for a rental.If not, shop for a new insurance agent.My business owners policy wou...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Attention all GPS gurus ...........

My badI thought it said "GPS Gnus"

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Boards

Around these parts> I don't agree. Are you saying that the public is not allowed to read engineering documents and offer their opinions?Nope.I'm sa...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Boards

There has to be more to the story"Instead of taking a second look at the situation, Kevin Lacy, a state traffic engineer, filed a complaint."From what...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Boards

Around these parts> There was no claim for the study being prepared by an engineer and no action has been taken based on it, therefor a claim that ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Boards

Around these parts> Maybe next time a homeowners association doesn't like the results of a survey for an adjourning property that is proposed for d...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Boards

Around these partsThe local standard of practice is that traffic studies are prepared by a "Professional Traffic Operations Engineer".The Professional...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Terminology Police, ''Correct Use Of Two Bits"

Adjectivetwo-bit 1. (US, informal) costing 25 cents 2. (US, idiomatic, slang) insignificant or worthless

16 years ago
Reply
RE: a "jack leg" responds

Even though I rarely do them any more, I gotta agree with you.When I was a party chief I worked at a firm that did a fair amount of "mortgage surveys"...

16 years ago
Page 275 / 287