AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: PS Exam

> Evidence and Boundary Procedures (signed by Robillard because I am a survey geek)Nice, I have a copy of Compass Land Surveying signed and stamped...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: PS Exam

I took about ten books in with me.I think I used two; a basic survey text (I believe it was Moffitt & Bouchard) to look up a photogrammetry equati...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: History

> The hairy faced man on the right in the first picture tells me he found a bilby tower in a Louisiana swamp.The guy who kept the reproduction Maso...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Re-Tracing a TDD Survey

Yeah....but can he clap with one hand?> That should be no problem, he trained Joshu's Dog to shake

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Japan Repairs Road in 6 Days.

> Unions don't build roads.International Union of Operating Engineers

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Possible good news concerning Florida deregulatiom

> I still am not sure. It is hard to believe that such an ill advised bill lasted as long as it did. Will post if I hear.[flash width=640 height=39...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Recent IBLA ruling - Hillstrom

"A letter received in this office on July 21, 2008 from John Bentley, indicated that he found the original bearing trees both over 20 inches in diamet...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Maine online deeds court decision

Social Security Numbers on mortgages & the likeThe way I understand it here, Maryland has an identity theft law that prohibits any business that h...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Bids higher

> Maybe the lowballers are finally out of business.Or the non-lowballers finally gave up.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser Scanning

If it was pre-2007 and I still had $100,00+ worth of equity in my house I would have bought one last October when I was at Leica's scanning user confe...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: My greenhorn is all growd up

I lost your email address, otherwise I would have sent my resume to apply for the position 😉

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser Scanning

> If your work is primarily boundary/topo/layout, it's going to take some effort to re-position your business for scanning work.You beat me to it. ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser Scanning

> Has anyone heard or seen a Faro Focus being used? Seems to be a cheaper alternative to name brands, but as usual, you get what you pay for.I saw...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser Scanning

Leica ScanStation C10

16 years ago
Page 272 / 287