AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Solo operators Equipment upgrade

Now I'm not preachin'...Nor am I suggesting that anyone who doesn't want to should take this into account. However, if it matters to you, here is a cu...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ACSM / ESRI Survey Summit Agenda

RichI'm still on the fence and will know for sure next week.I ran into a former employer of mine in the publishing business (who shall remain nameless...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bayonne Dry Dock

ChuckHow far is that from the old Caven Point Army Depot?I did some work staking boil borings and observation wells on that site back in the late 90's

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Hovnanian's Loss Exceeds Last Year

> Seems like every time that tool box opens his mouth my investment account takes a hit.You're making the wrong choices.When he gave the first Fede...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Out Bid On A Coastal Topographic Survey

> Isn't any "proposal" for services technically a "bid" for the project? why get hung up on the verbage? +1Bid (n.)a. An offer or proposal of a p...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Hovnanian's Loss Exceeds Last Year

> Looks like things are grinding to a halt in the New Jersey. Housing is still quite expensive and sales are very, very slow.Don't worry, any slowi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I could use a loan

Just box up the EDM and use a steel tape & plumb bob, that way you can adjust the tension you put on the tape to get the measurement you need 😉

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How many points is a "big" StarNet job?

Least Squares Hijack> I've been tinkering with writing my own computer program to do least squares fitting, in 2D plane geometry, using an input fi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: There is no such thing

RE: I don't want to survey downtown anywhereDowntown Wolfsville, MD

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Caption this photo for a Monday.

Snoop> Those 2 words were in my caption, but I didn't dare post it. You are a bad man JF.There are days when, if it weren't for the apparent diffe...

15 years ago
Page 264 / 287