AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Caption this photo for a Monday.

Borderline Objectionable Answer> Q: Why do engineers envy surveyors?A: Two words - "p***y magnet"

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Caption this photo for a Monday.

> I think this is actually what causes interference in the signals. I refer to this phenomenon as multi-cath interference.Leica is the only GPS ven...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Another: I passed story

> Thus, another chapter in my career may begin to unfold, when I choose to pursue it.Ah, the old "get the license ahead of time before I bail on th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you mean we don't have title to that?

No better way to start the weekend...> Wasn't she/that the one that was featured on 60 Minutes about the "Signature Mills" or whatever?One and the ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you mean we don't have title to that?

No better way to start the weekend...... than a story about bankers getting the shaft.Then again, maybe the foreclosure documents were signed by Linda...

15 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Vandalized Robot -

>...but you never know what it might do... maybe the parents will buck up and start being parents too, when they see the cost of a little boys targ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Vandalized Robot -

>Does this mean that she and her family consider all items in their neighborhood, city, or the planet earth that are not actively being watched or ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a quote

Don't know the quote, but I put this up in the field room at the last place I ran the crews:"Redundancy is ignorance in reverse"I got it from someone ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Kentucky and the Mason-Dixon

Off the top of my head, I think Mason and Dixon stopped around the Cheat River (There was a large Native American settlement near present day Port Mar...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I tried to be pleasant

> Now, do you allow extra time in your proposals, new clients especially, to hold hands long after the work is finished and submitted??> > I ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the centerline?

Richard>By the way Mr. Fleming, where did you get a picture of me (your avatar, not the dead cat)?Probably a candid shot, my brother used to spend ...

15 years ago
Page 265 / 287