Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
P.L.> I personally think the days of the big box surveying/engineering firms are over, too many innovative creative small shops these days with the...
> Outstanding pics...not to sound too stupid, but how many new towers are going up?
The preferred shovel of the urban/suburban surveyor. They make a smaller cleaner plug of sod to replace in someone's front yard.
> I took out 22k in loans. All I got is degree and a LSIT certificate.What, no t-shirt as well.It's a hard question to answer on a national level. ...
Further Hijack...sorry...
> Perry could always give them a picture of a glacier....Probably sufficient to just go back far enough to document the earliest human habitation.[...
> Ah, but I can equally quote law dictionaries that state an encroachment is an improvement over a property line. No illegal in there. So, if the...
> Not meaning anything derogatory, but meaning to make us think about our overall duty as a land surveyor, licensed to protect the public...> &g...
The result of a quick Googling comes up with:Encroachment is the illegal intrusion into a property with or without obstruction. The term covers all pr...
The evil word...>adamsurveyor> Some of this comes down to over cautiousness and fear of accepting responsibility for your professional opinion. ...
> You just tossed away three things. Your fee, less $50. Future referrals from the unhappy property management person, and the referrals you wont g...