AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Things we find in the woods

> How did the movie end?The butler did he/she/it

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Title Search

> Some guy is telling me that this proves a title search is mandatory by law when buying/selling property:> >br>> > ???Some guy probabl...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Things Robots Will Lock onto

> Oh yeah, I forgot about backsight prisms. If you have a backsight set up as you take sideshots the robot will eventually find that prism on its'...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Signing & Sealing

JB> Whose profession is this? The bureaucrats, or ours?> > If the regulations don't suit the profession, request to change them. In the mea...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: License = Promotion

Obviously I was the exception 🙂 When I was first licensed I switched from an at will employee to a contract employee with a $5K raise, gas card (I h...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gatorade... shore be hot t'day!

> Lemonade is good with salt addedIt's also good with vodka or gin added too.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: so now your licensed

> Tell them you will do it for half the price of the other surveyors.A good logo helps too:

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Mac Book Pro

[flash width=480 height=390

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Would you sign this?

This is an example of the level of familiarity with planning and zoning issues you have to have to work in some parts of the county. This is from a pl...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Moved Monuments.

> ...with city manager that makes $8 an hour ....Woo hoo, 75 cents over minimum wage

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Would you sign this?

> This survey was conducted on the ground on xx/xx/xxxx and that to my knowledge and belief this map is substantially correct as noted hereon and t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: No Wonder

Deral> Makes you wonder if their "Tax Tool" also might need to be checked.The government's "Tax Tool" is always checked, calibrated and ready to be...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A few more WTC pics

> I would think the building sway would make it unsuitable for a CORS site?There are a series of CORS stations around the site that are used in the...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A few more WTC pics

That's a wee bit higher than when I was there last spring. From the looks of the surroundings, I'm guessing any problems with multipath up top is a t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: CFedS

Jeff> by Jeff Austin, Northern Wisconsin, Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 11:51> > It's raining money here, but please keep that to yourself.The wo...

15 years ago
Page 261 / 287