AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Surveyors Historical Society Rendezvous 2011

Embarrassing SHS Rendezvous TriviaWhen we were putting up the hoist tripod to reset the new Mason Dixon crownstone, none of the half dozen surveyors p...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Rates?

> We need to get away from charging for our time.Unless you're rocking hourly rates like these guys 😉

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Serious PLS Question

Dennis Mouland's Current Contact InfoWitness Tree Consulting, Inc.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics question

I don't have any problem with reusing the work. In my case the original client would have signed my contract, part of which states:All plats, drawings...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Deputy Surveyors

DonThese are some of the titles I downloaded as PDFs from Google Books

15 years ago
Reply
RE: For those who have access to land records...

D.J.> Maryland's system is great.Occasionally "socialism" hits one out of the park 😉

15 years ago
Reply
RE: For those who have access to land records...

> I was just curios what others have paid.Deeds, Grantee/Grantor Books, Plats, State & Colonial Patents, etc. all free for every county in the ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: your strengths / your weaknesses

[flash width=425 height=349

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree Question

You guys are weird...> I never heard of weed when I was young?You just weren't hanging up with a hip crowd 😉 [flash width=480 height=390

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree Question

You guys are weird...[flash width=480 height=390

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree Question

You guys are weird...> when we were kids we smoked weed...I was gonna say the same thing. Banana leaves? In the seventies we just smoked pot and li...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Marker...(Pic)

Is the third picture The Inn at Otter Crest? It's been a while, the last time I was there was 1985 😉

15 years ago
Page 256 / 287