AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: South Instruments NTS-325

Some funny quotes from the manual

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Hard ground

Underlings> Underlings. Thank God for underlings. Sitting in air-conditioned bliss watching I Love Lucy reruns while the underlings drive the sta...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Load Check

Mr SheppYour name sounds familiar, are you in Charles Town?If so, I think I interviewed with you about nine or ten years ago, but I wasn't licensed ye...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Load Check

> Today, about 4 weeks. Tomorrow, who knows.3.8 weeks?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS vs GPS

Galileo And GLONASS Are Both Planning To Fight...> I think a more real threat would come in the form of the average citizen, if the price of food g...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Mapping = Surveying?

If I'm not mistaken, some of the Canadian provinces have a two tiered license system where the first level is basically measuring and mapping and the ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you like to double angles

> I multiply by 2.> > duhh.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Electrolytes

> I sometimes drink the low cal G2 and it seems to me that it has something of a bitter taste. If I mix it with something else such as orange juice...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Electrolytes

> The trouble with Gatorade is it has high fructose corn syrup in it.They stopped using high fructose corn syrup about 10 years ago. They use a suc...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The continuing ALTA battle

The only one I may have a problem with is...I've monkeyed with #7 in the past until it read something like this:Except as shown hereon, during the fie...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Literature

BillThis is one you don't hear much aboutThe Chainbearer

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Older Metes & Bounds Surveys

Kent> Since it has been some time since I read your cited case, Give us a quote from it that justfies your ignoring of junior monuments?Do you have...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Older Metes & Bounds Surveys

Keith> BUT, it's pretty hard to find evidence of the original line when you AIN'T on it (and are therefore looking in the wrong place).> > Re...

15 years ago
Page 257 / 287