Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
> About that ethics webinar... > > Couldn't I just send you a check and you give me the credit??Post of the month
The Law of Neighbor Relations: When a potential client calls about a boundary survey and says that his neighbor is a jerk, it's more than likely that ...
What puzzles me...Per Wiki:Snake Indians is the common name given by American immigrants on the Oregon Trail to the bands of Northern Paiute, Bannock ...
> By what authority do we professionally licensed individuals allow low or even high level bureaucrats to review and comment on our work?The only t...
Simple DemographicsAs the population becomes more urban and suburban there is an increasing percentage of potential clients who will NEVER view someon...
The "Press">So why are we getting inundated with all of the press?Because:a.) The equipment companies believe that the traditional land surveying m...
> My dealer says that they can only do it in their main office (which is in Switzerland!?!?!).That equipment is WAY to valuable to ship, I'd build ...
I knew this would come up......sooner or later. I've always been a Brunton Pocket Transit kind of guy.