AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: So I got to thinking....

> So yes, by my definition, surveyors “practice” surveying and are therefore professionals. I just would like utilize a term that is related to sur...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 864
Reply
RE: Teresa Smithson's

I think there is a lack of narrative flow that makes it choppy and kind of distracting to read; but that is the failing of the editor, not the author.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: DC boundary stones

DaveI worked about three blocks from Murphy's when I was in politics before I started surveying. I spent at least three nights a week in that joint f...

15 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: DC boundary stones

DaveHow long are you going to be in Alexandria?If you have time try and get down to Murphy's at 713 King Street and try the Mooney's Irish StoutUnion ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: "Blue Backs"?

EvanThey were traditionally used to add some "heft" to documents that are going to be stored for a long time to protect them (wills, trust documents, ...

15 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Is Land Surveying a Profession?

> I don't know if much of that applies to dishwashing. I'm thinking Gene, Larry, myself and almost anyone who posts here could easily become a dish...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: For those that took the LSIT and also had their study guide

"Why Should A Land Surveyor Need To Know About These Things"> A college education is about learning how to analyse and think critically, not just ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Light Squared

LightSquared is a Gem!

15 years ago
Page 248 / 287