AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: How do you follow...

Quit your whining; the plat (from 1924) for the street I live on has the same lack of any data but with curves, circles, and apparent radial lines thr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The proverbial tractor axle

More of the same> If I were you I'd avoid asking a Freudian Psychologist to interpret your collection, just sayin' 😉

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland Reciprocity State Specific Exam Schedule

In Maryland, Professional Land Surveyors can prepare grading, sediment control, storm drain, and stormwater management plans (with limitations-no pres...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland Reciprocity State Specific Exam Schedule

> Thanks... So, twice a year? October and April.> > AS3Yup

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland Reciprocity State Specific Exam Schedule

The day before the national PS exam (Thursday?). Four hour road and storm drain test in the morning, two hour state law test after lunch

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Why Don't Other GPS Manufacturers Speak Out On LightSquared?

My guess is that they were planning on moving toward L2C/L5 receivers anyway, and they figure this will precipitate a faster deployment of those syste...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: oldest working civil boundary stone in america anyone

Boundary Stones of the District of Columbia

15 years ago
Reply
RE: oldest working civil boundary stone in america anyone

Here's a candidate in Hampton, New Hampshire from 1659

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Does the word "TRAVERSE"

Does the word "TOPPO" come to mindToppo (Japanese: ???) also known as "reverse pocky" , is a chocolate and bread-based snack made by Lotte. Normally i...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Four Year Degree -In Referance to elginduley post

> If you can specifically address his concern of "If I could take classes that were specifically about what I do and not have to go through the ele...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: To stay or go...

6th..> >> Things eventually recover, always.> > History opines that is not necessarily true.Why do I envision a guy setting up a store ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: To stay or go...

Something easy?> >I wouldn't be happy with something that isn't easy. I want to know that I have actually accomplished something when I get old ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Four Year Degree -In Referance to elginduley post

> States moving to a 4 year Degree will hurt our Industry. On the other hand, maybe it will cause more people to refer to it as a "profession" rath...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Four Year Degree -In Referance to elginduley post

> There is nothing wrong with a well rounded education. Whether the courses you take are applicable to your occupation isn't necessarily relevant....

15 years ago
Page 250 / 287