AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: GLONASS And LightSquared

> Soros is the money behind LightSquared and pushed for it at the White House.Philip Falcone has enough of his own money not to need any from Soros

15 years ago
Reply
RE: smartphone recommendations

> I have the HTC Evo, which I like a lot. I use Sprint so I have unlimited data stream.I have an HTC Inspire, which is basically the same phone. I...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 2.6 m listing, $600 survey?

> Knowing what you know now, would you still get into this business if you had it to do over?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Hmmm..

Different worlds in the same country> You might be able to sell one at that price once every 10 years in my county. Very, very few locals who coul...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bad times to be a land surveyor

> When people start talking about the recovery, I start getting real sarcastic!> > That is 10 more out of work.> The only thing I have hea...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lets build the perfect party chief

If he has a hot sister, that's a plus.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RIght of Entry question

RIght of Entry question>ClearCut> For purpose, boundary survey or topo survey would be sufficient.That is assuming the adjoiner doesn't know the...

15 years ago
Page 247 / 287