AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Florida - Ordinary high water line determination

Water Boundaries (Wiley Series in Surveying and Boundary Control)Book DescriptionPublication Date: March 21, 1997A comprehensive guide to all legal an...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Client Wants to Create A Pin Farm

> Probably not, although you have added a monument to the equation that was not in the original post.But that's the game we're playing here 😉 All...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Microsurvey Star*Net vs. Carlson Move3

Related Question for the Resident Geodesists> I also have wondered about this. Based on my google searches, it appears to me that Move3 is the only...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Client Wants to Create A Pin Farm

> I can't imagine rejecting an found monument 1' away from where I think a corner is located...Not even if.....Your research and field locations in...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflict?

Is the nature of the “conflict”:a) We don’t know the location of the monumented corners; orb) We disagree with the location where the monumented corne...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Microsurvey Star*Net vs. Carlson Move3

Related Question for the Resident GeodesistsI started reading up on Move3 recently since I now have Leica Geo Office available for my use and the adju...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have designed a neat new data collector

> ANYBODY interested?I have some contacts in management at Trimble if you want them 😛

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What exactly is a cemetery?

> Someone asked this question. "If I have a loved one cremated and I scatter the ashes at a particular site, does that make the site a cemetery?"M...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Descriptions

>I had some tell me a PLS can not make a description legal so we cant legally write a legal description just a property description. What do you th...

14 years ago
Page 226 / 287