AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Survey Position In Chantilly, VA

Don> I was just funnin' with Fleming.> He needs disrespect :)> > Don1. Welcome Back2. RE Your Comment: I just was telling someone just the...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Stone Rapair

>set a iron post alongside the found stone and they really did not worry about the so-called 0.04'0.04' huh? You guys out west must have really sm...

14 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 869
Reply
RE: checklist

> I wonder what pilots think about them. Do they feel that it stifles their critical thinking? I'm 100% sure it does. I'm also 100% sure that just ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: checklist

I used to have a checklist for my crews to use on ALTA surveys but I found that they started just completing the checklist items and not looking aroun...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting up large traverses

TDD - Welcome back> "surveying becomes a symphony when everyone clicks"> > I've missed comments like that. Welcome back Ted.B-)"I can survey ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Bing Maps superior to Google Maps

>I can readily georeference google maps into my Civil 3D session. Can I also do it with Bing maps?One plus for Google, precision with which Google ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Bing Maps superior to Google Maps

It goes back and forth here between the two; but the "Bird's Eye View" on Bing rocks.Looking in my office window

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ms. Bailey Meatmouth

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Title Company Research

I don't see the concern here> So just what do you expect them to do. Go out and do the survey for you?:good: Title = WhatSurvey = Where

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple Originals

New category suggestion to replace politics and religion 😉

14 years ago
Page 225 / 287