AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Misleading job ad

Phone Numbers> I always figured is as some sort of Euro-fad thing.I feel the same way about The Enlightenment.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Misleading job ad

The web based mortgage survey "business" is the last refuge of scoundrels.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: asked to sign waiver

As someone who, in the past year, has gone from staking out half acre lots to putting out proposals for 1.75 million dollars worth of monitoring - wha...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: asked to sign waiver

Reason No. 568........why I love this place:Because anything will annoy someone 😀 (Even something as innocuous as a government agency spending publi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Fire

Why? Because it's cooler than a brush axe 😀

13 years ago
Reply
RE: asked to sign waiver

> You should NEVER certify to ANYTHING that is outside of your areas of expertise. Most State regs prohibit that and you are taking on liability in...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How close is your office to the nearest Court House?

Maryland: as close as the nearest internet accessDC: The records I need are at the DC Surveyors Office - 90 second walk to subway station, 40 minute r...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Teaser

Subterranean GPS?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Two Examples Related to Reproducible Bearings

What I can't believe is...I've often thought the same thing. The judges in the early cases that established the priority of monuments didn't just pul...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I have a shovel

I have a red pencil box

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I have a hammer

All this sudden interest in bearings>But if we're going to argue and have different philosophies I prefer them at the survey level over the P &...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Why Independently Reproducible Bearings are Bad

Perry> Just wanted to get in the last word on this thread.If you think you can get the last word in, you might want to look up "gullible" 😉

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Statement

#1 is just reading a government issued map - no different than using a flood insurance rate map.

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: Remember the Segway?

> a $1000 and a hotel room in Vegas wouldn't include surveying equipment, if'n it were me ;-)We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the de...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Remember the Segway?

Heck with the mailer; the emails I'm getting say if I would only fly to Vegas next month and shell out a grand to attend their conference I can have t...

13 years ago
Page 210 / 287