AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Which is it - plain or plane

My 0.04':Plane is a mathematical term.Plain is a geographic term that defines a land formation.Edit - According to the Online Etymology Dictionary pla...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Where We are Headed

My guess is that they don't put any R&D time and money into survey software because of the low ROI. Their 3D data manipulation software (cyclone ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Large format scanner printer

Just got one of these babies for the survey department last week. Goes without saying that the engineers already had one.imagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40Ru...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: RPN Scientific Calculator for Android?

1. Heresy. Nothing is stupider than trying to enter an equation on a non-RPN caluclator using parentheses keys.2. You're not as anonymous as you th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Descriptions>Colonial Style-Place this!

>Only problem is that my area is 12,000 S.F. instead of the 14,520 called for.Should have used a 15' rod 😉

13 years ago
Reply
RE: DC license

Do I have this right?Nope. Every licensed surveyor can do a boundary survey, registered surveyors have the authority to record their survey in the off...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: DC license

I wrote a big long detailed response, but apparently I closed the preview window and didn't hit submit. I ain't typing all that again, so drop me an e...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: DC license

DC License Is By Endorsement> They have a total of 21 licensed surveyors.Wrong. I would guess there are almost a hundred licensed surveyors in DC t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys can be used for proof of Connecticut Residency

Well that does it, I'm no longer going to use tax account numbers in my legal descriptions; I'll use drivers license numbers instead.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 636
Reply
RE: How many people on this forum are "Leica"

We're Leica people - the whole nine yards; robots, GPS, SmartNet RTN, monitoring solutions, digital levels, scanners, LGO, etc.My experience is, if yo...

13 years ago
Page 209 / 287