Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Scott McLain - HijackThanks, that's kind of what I thought...staying right on the lakefrontDidn't need the truck picture :-O last time I was up that...
Scott McLain - HijackI'm going to be renting a house about 60 miles north of you (Good Hart) the second week of September. What am I looking at, temp...
I just buy whatever Bill Murphy tells me to 😉
Couldn't help myselfSuggested new signature line:"You don't have to be a good surveyor if you find all the corners.""Subtlety ain't my strong suit" ;-...
Just some Binge drinker shooting off his mouth....
Eh?> Guess I missed something...If you were not originally contracted to provide and ALTA I hope you increased your fees to cover the additional li...
I send mine to Tom and he records them in Colorado.It cuts down on the number of homeowners getting a copy thirty years later and calling to ask a bun...