AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Cooler

> Yeti. You can write it off.Given the future economic benefit that knowing your water will be cold all day long has on your productivity, you sho...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 4 year Survey Degree and ROI

I can't see how the ROI on any college degree is quantifiable in any meaningful way. My dad and Jack Welch have the same undergraduate degree but I'm...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying - An Honest Group

StephenEthically they were weasels; politically they were a little too this and I'm a lot more that.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying - An Honest Group

> Many years ago I had reason to interact with people who worked in the public relations, advertising, technical art and marketing fields. Boy Scou...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leverage

> Which end of the stick are you on?Neither...it's all about being the fulcrum 😉

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the Railroad

If my team wins the DC Streetcar design/build contract later this year, the Swiss version is on my shopping list

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What is an office?

I make my office staff accompany me to the men's room lest they do something unsupervised in my absence.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: mechanical pencils

Depends on how one defines affordable

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS 100% Membership Participation Questions

> 1. For the States that have joined, how much did your dues go up?> 2. How much are your yearly dues including NSPS membership? > 3. Did you...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones and Privacy

Massachusetts court says 'upskirt' photos are legal

13 years ago
Reply
RE: low balling again

> Knowing the crew would not be in the area, this morning on my way to work I stopped and removed about 12-15 of their control points. I hope thi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Areas for Oil and Gas / Pipeline Surveys

> This may be a silly question but where would one find a marketing person?

13 years ago
Page 188 / 287