AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: "Professional Surveyor" is dead, long live "xyHt"

You dang kids with your newfangled coordinate-whatchamacallits and your Sputnik measurements and Golldurn Infobabble Systems keep it down in there, I'...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: US or INTERNATIONAL FOOT

Don't get me started FlemingI just measure to the nearest barleycorn.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: US or INTERNATIONAL FOOT

> Just another reason to work in metric> > I used to think that also. I refuse to believe that anything good, useful, or just came out of the...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: US or INTERNATIONAL FOOT

Don't get me started SchrockOne of these days when I have some free time I'm going to form The Society for Anachronistic Metrology and you're going to...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: US or INTERNATIONAL FOOT

US "Survey" or INTERNATIONAL FOOT> Tradition’s strangle hold can be tenacious.To the Jacobin tradition's grip may be a strangle hold; to the Jacobi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Client email

>How would you respond?Exhibit A br>Exhibit B 't_Believe_It's_A_Law_Firm!Q.E.D.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck advice needed

> ...but trying to find a truck without back up cameras, a chardonnay cooler, and a heads up pinterest display was nigh impossible. But you still ...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 706
Reply
RE: corners

Larry & Jim - No SarcasmMINUTESBOARD FOR PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYORSDATE: April 1, 2009"The Board received emails from Michael Maguire asking for ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 4 year Engineering Degree

Based on personal experience I don't see a four year university degree equating to anything in any realm of the professional world beyond what is perf...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: corners

You guys need some Maryland Logic down there: 1. You have to set corners on a boundary survey per the MD regs.2. If Table A Item 1 is chosen, then an ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Exam results

I believe the "Indiana Correspondence With The Separatist" ordinance of 1863 may still be on the books.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TCR1105>Strange happenings

I have no input on your dilemma, just wanted to express my support for the Swiss 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: WHY AUTOCAD COSTS SO MUCH

One could just as easily post:HOLY CRAP, $45,386.78 a year for a Licensed Surveyor - I pay instrument men more than that

12 years ago
Reply
RE: WOW! Check Out This Surveying Colleges List I found

The tuition numbers look a little suspect.They quote the "total on campus cost" at The University of Akron as $22,551, but the university's web site s...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: As I age, the future of surveying,

> "For after all, when it comes to a question of the stability of property and the peace of the community, it is far more important to have a somew...

12 years ago
Page 186 / 287